Wednesday, November 30, 2011

11-27-11 rundown

Hey Friends, It was a great Service this past  sunday. Pastor J  shared on Gratitude


We opened up with reading Psalm  100  which is a short Psalm about thankfulness
Followed by
Happy Day by Tim Hughes
Bless His Name by Jeremy Riddle


Pastor J read Psalm 95 
His message focused on Luke17:11-19 and the mindset behind our actions minus thankfulness and with it


Midway through we stopped and took about 10 minutes to look back at God's provision and thank Him for all he has done. For me this was the coolest part of service. I was caught up for a few minutes just listening to all the praise and thankfulness expressed to our God. I couldn't help but join in and  when time was finished wasn't nearly ready to stop.


We then sang Thank you for Hearing me by David Crowder and ended with communion and singing Lead me to the cross by Hillsong.


This week I have caught myself multiple times expressing my gratitude to God for things in my life. I only hope to continue to live a life that is praising Him. 

What did God teach you this past Sunday?
Have you continued to express your gratitude to Him this week? 
In what way? 



No comments:

Post a Comment